Thu, Jul 28|
Relax In Sound: An Introduction to Sound Bath
Time & Location
Jul 28, 2022, 6:30 PM EDT – Jul 29, 2022, 6:30 PM EDT
Jacksonville, 8850 Goodby's Executive Dr Ste B, Jacksonville, FL 32217, USA
About the event
A unqiue experience of vibration performed by licensed vibrational sound therapist, Yogee Steve. Join us as he shares his passion for healing through sound.
What is a sound bath?
A meditative experience where you will be “bathed” in sound waves.
What are the benefits?
Some of the benefits are relaxation, helping relieve accumulated stress, anxiety, and tension, an increased sense of wellbeing, expanded awareness, and access to inner visionary experiences.
Who is it for?
Need to knows
1. You will be lying on the floor. There will be a yoga mat and blanket provided, but you are encouraged to bring extra pillows or anything that will make you more comfortable.
2. You will be in a small room with others, keep this in mind if you are uncomfortable with being in close quarters
3. I will provide you with a mat, pillow, eye mask and blanket. Wear comfortable, loose clothing and again, feel free to bring anything that will make you more comfortable or makes you feel good.
4. Doors open at 6 pm. To honor the space and all of our time, no one will be allowed to enter the building after 6:25. The doors will be locked. We will promptly start at 6:30 pm. No refunds will be given if you are late.
5. You can cancel with a full refund up until 12 hours of the event. Cancellations later than 12 hours before the event will not be refunded.
Admission$35.00+$0.88 service fee